Monday, October 5, 2015

Fan art

Hey!

I am so, so sorry I've been away! I haven't had time, because I write my blog on my mom's computer, and I've been really busy with school.

Anyway, we're talking about fan art today.
Of course, we talked about fan fiction, wich is a form of fan art, but there's so many more ways to show your love for a fandom through art! Here's the most common ones.

Of course, there's the most obvious way of art: actual drawing or painting of something out of the fandom, like a character, a couple or a place.

Then there's the making of virtual edits, for Instagram (follow me (-; @glee.is.the.world.to.me) or other social media. You find some great photos and make them into a scene, an edit for a person, or even an AU (wich is also a way of fan fiction). And that's just a few of the options!

Then there's the video edits. You can post them on YouTube, or on Instagram, if they're short. Put a song behind it, edit in some quotes from the series or movie or book or anything, and some short shots, and voila! You can even make trailers for fan fictions, or movies that don't even exist.

These are some of my favorites (from Glee, obviously) from each category:
 a regular fan art   a virtual edit
And here's a video edit of my favorite Glee YouTube channel.

I actually really wonder what your favorite Glee fan art is, anything you want. I'd love it if you'd send a link to the new Twitter or Facebook page I made, I'm really curious!

Love, love, love you,
Emmy

(Credits for fan arts to muchacha10.deviantart.com for the "Grease" fan art, to a unknown person on Tumblr, and to openyourheart92x95 on YouTube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment