Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fanfiction

Hey guys!

I want to talk to you today, about the url: https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Glee/.

Just when I was going to the site to copy that link, I noticed something changed.
Glee used to be on top, in the FanFiction.net category "TV". And now, Supernatural has somehow risen above it. How do you guys think that happened? They both display 109K stories, but I assume Supernatural has about a hundred more stories than Glee now. So now I'm kind of irritated.

Something else about fanfiction. I know a few really good fanfics, so I'm just gonna put the urls and a lil' description right here. You don't have to like them, they're just my personal favorites.

On one comes the amazing Klaine fanfic "Little Numbers" by iknowitainteasy.
It's an AU story (AU = alternate universe), in wich Kurt and Blaine are all grown up, live in NY, and have never met. Blaine accidentally sends a text to the wrong number, and gets to know Kurt. The fun part about it is, that it's completely written in texts and sometimes phone calls, which makes it easy to read. (By the way, the link I put in goes to LiveJournal, but it's also on Scarves and Coffee if you prefer to read it there.)

Then there's "Go Your Own Way" by Zavocado. It's also a Klaine one. It's mostly canon (canon = it doesn't interfere with the storyline) with season 2, except Kurt just transferred to McKinley and Blaine is a badboy there who no one wants anything to do with. But Blaine just won't leave him alone. Oh and watch out, innocent ones, it's rated M (M = mature).

Those two are pretty famous, but this one you probably don't know yet: "Waiting For The Light To Go" by legallyblained. Kurt never knew either of his parents, he's bullied, shy and lonely, and goes from foster family to foster family. Then he ends up at the Andersons. All you need to know.

Also a personal fave, and finally a non-Kaine fic, is "Maybe I Was Just Confused" by Death by Fallen Star. It starts at the end of Smooth Criminal, and Sebastian and Santana kiss. Then do more than kiss. (Not described in the fic, it's not rated M.) Then they end up in a confusing relationship that they have to figure out. Trust me, it's way better than I'm describing it right now.

That's it, really. Also, after typing all this stuff, I'm not irritated anymore! Yay!

Love you,

Emmy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emmy! Though I'm not a Glee fan in particulair, I enjoy reading your blog :) When is the next one expected? X! Nellie.

    ReplyDelete