Monday, September 14, 2015

Hey!

Hey random people.

My name is Emmy, I live in the Netherlands, and I have a unhealthy obsession with Glee.
I still do the rewatch fridays every week, (for who wants to jump in, upcoming friday is Duets,) and I have a fan account on Instagram (@glee.is.the.world.to.me).

Still, I need even more ways to express my undying love for the fandom, so I started this blog. While I'm supposed to study history. So yeah.

Things you should know about me and my fangirling:
I've been a fan for about a year now.
I have all the volumes plus the Warblers album on CD.
I have all the seasons, exept for season 6, and the Glee concert movie on DVD.
My favorite character is Sebastian.
My OTPs are Klaine and Sebtana.
If Kurt, Santana and Sebastian could become a trinity, that would be awesome.
I also watch The Flash, and I enjoy Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings, but I probably won't discuss them on this blog.
I love to sing, and I play the piano. (But I don't read sheet music.)
If you're looking for a blog that's gonna talk about something else than Glee even a little bit, this is not the place to be for you.

Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment