Monday, October 12, 2015

Glee Rewatch Fridays

Hey y'all!

I wonder how many of you know what the Glee rewatch fridays are. Let me explain.

A while, I think a few weeks, before the last episode of Glee aired, lots of people on social media made a promise to watch all episodes of Glee again, one each friday, starting the friday one week after the season 6 finale. I think a lot more people have watched Pilot, than there were watching Laryngitis, or Journey To Regionals, because it's pretty freakin' hard to keep it up.

Of course, I'm not saying those people forgot about the show, or can't call themselves Gleeks anymore. I totally understand how difficult it can be to make 45 minutes of time every single friday.
Most of my Indstagram friends don't do it, and gosh are they Gleeks.

But it is really, really fun to do. I look forward to it every week. And I'm kind of proud that I'm still doing it.

So, if you want to join in, (please do, it's so much fun,) this fridays episode is 2x08 "Furt".
Fun fact: that means that friday, it's been 30 weeks since the last episode aired. Wow, time flies, huh?

I love you all,
Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment